First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
FAQ 9.1 What is the correct form of response from a CGI script?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq9.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 25 Jun 2010 12:04
Perl in the workplace
At lunch Wednesday, I took a computer book to read. A stranger asked me about the book and we struck up a conversation. We conversation was about technologies used in the workplace (she has an IT job) and the conversation got around to Perl. She told me about a job she had previously, where she was told when she... 25 Jun 2010 10:57
Perl in the workplace
At lunch Wednesday, I took a computer book to read. A stranger asked me about the book and we struck up a conversation. We conversation was about technologies used in the workplace (she has an IT job) and the conversation got around to Perl. She told me about a job she had previously, where she was told when she... 25 Jun 2010 09:52
FAQ 5.34 How do I dup() a filehandle in Perl?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 25 Jun 2010 06:37
FAQ 5.24 All I want to do is append a small amount of text to the end of a file. Do I still have to use locking?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 24 Jun 2010 18:35
Creating a makefile for installing a Perl application (not amodule)
On 2010-06-22, Henry Law scribbled these curious markings: All these components need to be placed in the right libraries on installation and I'm doing all that using "make", so that the user can type "configure", "make" and then "make install". There are also "make update" (to replace just the code) and... 24 Jun 2010 13:00
FAQ 4.42 How can I tell whether a certain element is contained in a list or array?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 24 Jun 2010 13:00
FAQ 4.4 Does Perl have a round() function? What about ceil() and floor()? Trig functions?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 24 Jun 2010 06:21
How to use Regex to breakdown a pattern and use the pattern to break down a string
On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 13:53:37 -0700 (PDT), ChrisC <gjwpp88(a)gmail.com> wrote: I want to keep # data and disregard X data/position in a string that is being read from a serial port. As someone said tr/X#/xa/ and unpack would be the way to go. However, without an anchor or other frame reference, this will do you... 23 Jun 2010 20:36
FAQ 3.9 Is there a ctags for Perl?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq3.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 23 Jun 2010 18:24