First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
How to convert between a string w/ backslashes and a string w/ special characters?
Suppose I have a string $x='\t\n', I want to convert it to $y="\t\n". I also want to convert $y back to $x. I have googled. But I haven''t any related function, maybe because I didn't use the right search keywords. Would you please let me know what functions I can use to do the conversions? ... 13 Jul 2010 02:11
FAQ 8.45 How do I install a module from CPAN?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 10 Jul 2010 18:12
How to convert link encoded by javascript command to the actualurl?
On 2010-07-10 17:29, Peng Yu <pengyu.ut(a)gmail.com> wrote: Suppose I see a webpage on a website that has the following link encoded by javascript, I want to user perl to parse such webpage and convert it to the actual url. Could you please let me know what package I should use? I thought that HTML package ma... 10 Jul 2010 14:54
How to convert link encoded by javascript command to the actual url?
Suppose I see a webpage on a website that has the following link encoded by javascript, I want to user perl to parse such webpage and convert it to the actual url. Could you please let me know what package I should use? I thought that HTML package may not handle this. But please let me know if I'm wrong. <a herf... 11 Jul 2010 18:11
FAQ 4.23 How do I find matching/nesting anything?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 10 Jul 2010 12:42
FAQ 9.17 How do I check a valid mail address?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq9.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 10 Jul 2010 06:13
regex Mcalpine to McAlpine
Hi I've reduced some text to upper and lower case. Some names need uppercase within the word. Mcalpine would be McAlpine. I need to use the uc function within the regex expression. $x=~ s| Mc([A-Z]{1})| Mcuc($1) |g; The above clearly does not work. How do you insert a function in such an expression? ... 12 Jul 2010 04:09
FAQ 4.25 How do I expand tabs in a string?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 10 Jul 2010 00:54
FAQ 7.26 How can I find out my current or calling package?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq7.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 9 Jul 2010 18:18
win32::IE Automation quick question
Hello All, I am looking to automate IE using this package and I am having trouble with this particular point where I need to click a button. The page source for the button has the following properties: <div class="search_builder_submit"><div id="view:_id1:_id204:showBody:_id206:searchSubmit" style="width:142px... 9 Jul 2010 14:58