First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
FAQ 3.30 What's MakeMaker?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq3.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 9 Jul 2010 06:09
Posting Guidelines for comp.lang.perl.misc ($Revision: 1.9 $)
Outline Before posting to comp.lang.perl.misc Must - Check the Perl Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - Check the other standard Perl docs (*.pod) Really Really Should - Lurk for a while before posting - Search a Usenet archive If You Like - Check Other Re... 9 Jul 2010 11:38
CGI Program Questions
Question 1 - Can anyone recommend a freeware, modifiable Perl language CGI type bulletin board (blog) computer program? One of my Web sites recommends the following bulletin board programs: Wordpress, b2evolution, Textpattern, NucleusCMS, Geeklog However, as far as I can tell, they are not written in Per... 3 Aug 2010 12:32
FAQ 8.20 How can I call my system's unique C functions from Perl?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 8 Jul 2010 18:05
FAQ 5.27 How do I set a file's timestamp in perl?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 8 Jul 2010 12:29
debug code with system command exec other perl files
Hi, is there way we can debug code including those perl files which might be exec with system command. i have code which is like: main.pl --------- #....some code system("other.pl"); I want to set break points in other.pl. In fact other.pl loads other module like someother:submodule:subr and would lik... 8 Jul 2010 11:21
FAQ 8.9 How do I ask the user for a password?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 8 Jul 2010 06:57
FAQ 8.6 How do I check whether input is ready on the keyboard?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 8 Jul 2010 00:28
FAQ 8.42 How do I make a system() exit on control-C?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 7 Jul 2010 18:59
FAQ 3.25 Where can I learn about CGI or Web programming in Perl?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq3.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 7 Jul 2010 12:21