From: Cheryl on
Thank you. The Contact Management Database is the one that I started with
originally, but it is not working out well for what I am trying to do. I
probably am just not knowledgeable enough to use this program...was just
hoping there might be a template out there that might be more of what I am
looking for. Thanks again.

From: Gina Whipp on
Cheryl,

Sorry I couldn't find one closer but perhaps if you tell us where you got
stuck we can get you unstuck.

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

From: Richard on
Check out Northwind sample database "Employee form"

Richard
From: Cheryl on
That would be great! :)

When I insert a field into the report (which is how I plan to print the
directory), how can I tell it to not label the field in the print if there is
no entry in the field? For instance, if I insert the Wedding Anniversary
field, I would like it only to print "Wedding Anniversary" if there is a date
in that field, otherwise I would like it to just be blank. Hope this makes
sense!

Thank you for the help!
Cheryl

From: Gina Whipp on
Cheryl,

Yes it does and you can't use a label to do that without VBA BUT you can use
a text box. What is the name of the field that has the Wedding Anniversary
date in in it and I will type instructions for you.

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II