From: Cheryl on
In the Field List it is called Wedding Anniversary. When looking at the
properties of the label it says Label9.

Thank you so much!

From: Gina Whipp on
Cheryl,

Try this...

1. Delete Label9
2. Put a Text Box in it's place
3. In the Control Source of the Text Box place...

=IIf(IsNull([Wedding Anniversary]),"","Wedding Anniversary")

4. Set the Text for Enabled = No, Locked = Yes and Tab Stop = No

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

From: Cheryl on
Exactly what I needed! Thank you so much, it is perfect now! :)

From: Gina Whipp on
Cheryl,

You're welcome!

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

From: djtentman on
Hi Cheryl,

I would be interested if you could post the template that you made. I am
making something similar.

Also, there's another problem that I ran into: Can I add additional lines
for children only if there are children?

Thanks in advance.