From: Rich on
On Feb 1, 4:57 am, bugbear <bugbear(a)trim_papermule.co.uk_trim> wrote:
> Rich wrote:
> > Then shoot it so
> > that it looks like a product shot.
>
> You mean as uncreative as possible?
>
>    BugBear

Yes, all product shots are uncreative and amateur shots are high art.
Please...
From: bugbear on
Rich wrote:
> On Feb 1, 4:57 am, bugbear <bugbear(a)trim_papermule.co.uk_trim> wrote:
>> Rich wrote:
>>> Then shoot it so
>>> that it looks like a product shot.
>> You mean as uncreative as possible?
>>
>> BugBear
>
> Yes, all product shots are uncreative and amateur shots are high art.

Would you mind contradiction assertions I've made,
not straw men you've fabricated?

BugBear
From: Rich on
On Feb 1, 6:25 am, bugbear <bugbear(a)trim_papermule.co.uk_trim> wrote:
> Rich wrote:
> >> You mean as uncreative as possible?
>
> >>    BugBear
>
> > Yes, all product shots are uncreative and amateur shots are high art.
>
> Would you mind contradiction assertions I've made,
> not straw men you've fabricated?
>
>     BugBear

You first. You made the claim.
From: Ray Fischer on
Rich <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>Rubbish. Cleaning dirt off isn't the same as removing old paint
>finishes, or oxidization. Go to a museum, look at gold dug up or
>retrieved from the ocean after a 1000 years. You think it came out of
>that sparkling clean?

Yep. As a professed metallurgist you should know that gold doesn't
tarnish or corrode in salt water.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: bugbear on
Rich wrote:
> On Feb 1, 6:25 am, bugbear <bugbear(a)trim_papermule.co.uk_trim> wrote:
>> Rich wrote:
>>> Yes, all product shots are uncreative and amateur shots are high art.
>> Would you mind contradiction assertions I've made,
>> not straw men you've fabricated?
>>
>> BugBear
>
> You first. You made the claim.

What - that products shots have a strong tendancy to be uncreative?

Pick up a supermarket flyer sometime.

Or most any shopping site:

See any creativivity here?

http://www.toolbank.com/c/B0017