From: mmyvusenet on
Hello:

Today Lima is having cold, but I wanted to do this photo was missing from
the two parrots together:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4680342654/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: Tim Conway on

"mmyvusenet" <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Hello:
>
> Today Lima is having cold, but I wanted to do this photo was missing from
> the two parrots together:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4680342654/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

Good photo of the parrots, except for the cage of course which can't be
helped.

From: mmyvusenet on
"Tim Conway" <tconway_113(a)comcast.net> escribi� en el mensaje de
noticias:huk58o$m4n$1(a)news.eternal-september.org...

> "mmyvusenet" <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> Hello:
>>
>> Today Lima is having cold, but I wanted to do this photo was missing from
>> the two parrots together:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4680342654/
>>
>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>>

> Good photo of the parrots, except for the cage of course which can't be
> helped.

Tim, thanks, I hope this can solve this problem soon.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com