From: Bigguy on
On 16/03/2010 00:26, clw wrote:
> I have received a group of photos with captions in PDF format. Is there
> any way to extract this material as JPEG?
>
> I have PSE 8, Adobe Bridge, Picassa and Graphic convertor 5.9.
>
> TIA
>
> Charles
If all else fails view at 100%, Print Screen and paste into a photo
editor program.
Big images can be copied in sections and joined in PS.

From: "Tony Roberts" TR on
"clw" <clw(a)ohsu.gov> wrote in message
>I have received a group of photos with captions in PDF format. Is there
> any way to extract this material as JPEG?
>
> I have PSE 8, Adobe Bridge, Picassa and Graphic convertor 5.9.
>
> TIA
>
> Charles

It depends on what reader you're using. I'm guessing you're using Acrobat
Reader and not Fox-it for example?

It's been ages since I have had to do it in Acrobat Reader, but (as long as
it isn't copy protected) if you're using the 'Select Tool', left click on
the image and the image is selected. Then right click on the selected image
and select 'Copy Image'. On earlier versions like 6 (or maybe it was
Acrobat full version, I can't remember), I think you just left clicked on
the image (can't remember what tool needed to be selected) and it was
automatically copied to the clipboard. Something like that anyway, I don't
have it on my PC to try it.

Another way is to use the 'Snapshot Tool', where you left click and drag,
and it's automatically copied to the clipboard (which is basically like a
screen grab).