From: Paul Furman on
mmyvusenet wrote:
> Paul Furman escribi�
>> mmyvusenet wrote:
>>>
>>> Today I took these photos about these varieties:
>>>
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183768/
>>
>> Now that you've got time to sit back & think, any ideas how to improve
>> this composition?
>
> Hello, I did a change in this photo:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183768/

For those who missed it, the original had the turtle way over in the
left corner looking out of the frame with a bunch of concrete behind it.
From: Tim Conway on

"Paul Furman" <paul-@-edgehill.net> wrote in message
> mmyvusenet wrote:
>> Paul Furman escribi�

>>> Now that you've got time to sit back & think, any ideas how to improve
>>> this composition?
>>
>> Hello, I did a change in this photo:
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183768/
>
> For those who missed it, the original had the turtle way over in the left
> corner looking out of the frame with a bunch of concrete behind it.

I think it's an improvement. He's probably limited as to his position to
take the photo.

From: Ofnuts on
On 17/05/2010 03:43, mmyvusenet wrote:
> Hello
>
> Today I took these photos about these varieties:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183768/

Foot cut off, unsightly surroundings, bad reflection, taken from above.

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183774/

Too close to top border, distracting clear triangle at lower left, nice
head position but hard to see against the carapace.

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183776/

Turtle hard to see against background. Human cut off.

--
Bertrand
From: Charles Chase on
On Mon, 17 May 2010 15:22:24 -0400, "Tim Conway" <tconway_113(a)comcast.net>
wrote:

>"Paul Furman" <paul-@-edgehill.net> wrote in message
>> mmyvusenet wrote:
>>> Paul Furman escribi�

>>> Hello, I did a change in this photo:
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183768/
>>
>> For those who missed it, the original had the turtle way over in the left
>> corner looking out of the frame with a bunch of concrete behind it.
>
>I think it's an improvement. He's probably limited as to his position to
>take the photo.

This is like watching hopeful but sadly unrealistic parents coaching their
"special adult child" in how to use a fork to eat his food without poking
himself in the eye again -- and again -- and again -- their whole lives.

From: mmyvusenet on
"Tim Conway" <tconway_113(a)comcast.net> escribi� en el mensaje de
noticias:hss523$dvr$1(a)news.eternal-september.org...

> "Paul Furman" <paul-@-edgehill.net> wrote in message
>> mmyvusenet wrote:
>>> Paul Furman escribi�

>>> Hello, I did a change in this photo:
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183768/
>>
>> For those who missed it, the original had the turtle way over in the left
>> corner looking out of the frame with a bunch of concrete behind it.
>
> I think it's an improvement. He's probably limited as to his position to
> take the photo.

Tim is as you say, and a characteristc is the speed of movement that are out
of water.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com