From: mmyvusenet on
"Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> escribi� en el mensaje de
noticias:2010051718284027544-savageduck1(a)REMOVESPAMmecom...
> On 2010-05-17 17:05:50 -0700, "mmyvusenet" <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid>
> said:
>

>> I did a last change of photo where the background is much better:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183776/
>>
>> Thanks for your comments.
>
> Miguel,
> Of all the photographs you have submitted, this is actually quite nice. I
> hope you can see what makes it better than all of your other work.
>
> The composition is balanced and pleasing, and the setting does not have
> too much of an artificial feel to it. Good work.
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Savageduck

Hi, thanks for your comment, lime, began overcast days, where the humidity
increases at each time of day, I'll try somehow to reflect the moment.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: mmyvusenet on
"Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> escribi� en el mensaje de
noticias:2010051718284027544-savageduck1(a)REMOVESPAMmecom...
> On 2010-05-17 17:05:50 -0700, "mmyvusenet" <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid>
> said:
>

>> I did a last change of photo where the background is much better:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183776/
>>
>> Thanks for your comments.
>
> Miguel,
> Of all the photographs you have submitted, this is actually quite nice. I
> hope you can see what makes it better than all of your other work.
>
> The composition is balanced and pleasing, and the setting does not have
> too much of an artificial feel to it. Good work.
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Savageduck

Hi, thanks for your comment, in Lima began overcast days, where the humidity
increases at each time of day, I'll try somehow to reflect the moment, and
according to the time available, take some photos outside the city.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: Paul Furman on
mmyvusenet wrote:
> "Paul Furman" <paul-@-edgehill.net> escribi� en el mensaje de
> noticias:hst1rr$ln2$1(a)news.eternal-september.org...
>> Savageduck wrote:

>>> Miguel,
>>> Of all the photographs you have submitted, this is actually quite nice. I
>>> hope you can see what makes it better than all of your other work.
>>>
>>> The composition is balanced and pleasing, and the setting does not have
>>> too much of an artificial feel to it. Good work.
>> keep cropping... it's a near capture
>> http://edgehill.net/1/temp/scripta2-crop.jpg
>
> Very interesting.

typo should read: "neat capture", not 'near'
From: mmyvusenet on
"Paul Furman" <paul-@-edgehill.net> escribi� en el mensaje de
noticias:ht2jq9$lc4$1(a)news.eternal-september.org...
> mmyvusenet wrote:
>> "Paul Furman" <paul-@-edgehill.net> escribi� en el mensaje de
>> noticias:hst1rr$ln2$1(a)news.eternal-september.org...

>>> keep cropping... it's a near capture
>>> http://edgehill.net/1/temp/scripta2-crop.jpg
>>
>> Very interesting.
>
> typo should read: "neat capture", not 'near'

Thanks, I like languages, by the way, I am posting a photo I just uploaded.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: mywork08 on

hi

very nice and cool, thanks for post, any more?

--
mywork08