From: George's Pro Sound Co. on
A special Thanks to Bigfrog 104 and head engineed TIM Perry for all the work
they put into FROGFEST 22 featuring Josh Turner
it was a tremendous sucess if you care I have some photos here

http://www.proaudiospace.com/photo/albums/frogfest-2010

also see my profile photo of me at my new Ramsa SX-1
george

From: Tim Perry on

"George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>A special Thanks to Bigfrog 104 and head engineed TIM Perry for all the
>work they put into FROGFEST 22 featuring Josh Turner
> it was a tremendous sucess if you care I have some photos here
>
> http://www.proaudiospace.com/photo/albums/frogfest-2010
>
> also see my profile photo of me at my new Ramsa SX-1
> george

Once again, George and his associates performed with the professionalism
that they have displayed in the past.

....and for once... even the headliners crew didn't try to blow the audience
away with volume.

From: Krooburg Science on
On Jun 20, 7:05 pm, "Tim Perry" <timpe...(a)donespameroadrunner.com>
wrote:
> "George's Pro Sound Co." <bm...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:vtydnWjLYZPiyoPRnZ2dnUVZ_rGdnZ2d(a)earthlink.com...
>
> >A special Thanks to Bigfrog 104 and head engineed TIM Perry for all the
> >work they put into FROGFEST 22 featuring Josh Turner
> > it was a tremendous sucess  if you care I have some photos here
>
> >http://www.proaudiospace.com/photo/albums/frogfest-2010
>
> > also see my profile photo of me at my new Ramsa SX-1
> > george
>
> Once again, George and his associates performed with the professionalism
> that they have displayed in the past.
>
> ...and for once... even the headliners crew didn't try to blow the audience
> away with volume.

With those mains, I wouldn't have tried either.
From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"Tim Perry" <timperry(a)donespameroadrunner.com> wrote in message

> "George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>A special Thanks to Bigfrog 104 and head engineed TIM Perry for all the
>>work they put into FROGFEST 22 featuring Josh Turner
>> it was a tremendous sucess if you care I have some photos here
>>
>> http://www.proaudiospace.com/photo/albums/frogfest-2010
>>
>> also see my profile photo of me at my new Ramsa SX-1
>> george
>>

> Once again, George and his associates performed with the professionalism
> that they have displayed in the past.
>
> ...and for once... even the headliners crew didn't try to blow the
> audience away with volume.

Thanks Tim, and while the engineer for the support acts only did a ok job ,
the headliner sounded amazing back almost a mile from the stage
a HUGE thank you to yourself Bill, MaryJo and the entire Bigfrog crew for
all the cooperation over the last 6 months in putting this show on
george

From: Tim Perry on

wrote:
> "George's Pro Sound Co." <bm...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in
> messagenews:vtydnWjLYZPiyoPRnZ2dnUVZ_rGdnZ2d(a)earthlink.com...
>
> >A special Thanks to Bigfrog 104 and head engineed TIM Perry for all the
> >work they put into FROGFEST 22 featuring Josh Turner
> > it was a tremendous sucess if you care I have some photos here
>
> >http://www.proaudiospace.com/photo/albums/frogfest-2010
>
> > also see my profile photo of me at my new Ramsa SX-1
> > george
>
> Once again, George and his associates performed with the professionalism
> that they have displayed in the past.
>
> ...and for once... even the headliners crew didn't try to blow the
> audience
> away with volume.

With those mains, I wouldn't have tried either.

hummm.... 12 to 15k people and the only derogatory remark about the sound is
by someone who wasn't there.