From: G. Morgan on
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 21:55:02 GMT, Dustin Cook
<bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>> Sorry, I can't see your blog. MVPS hosts blocks it.
>>

>Most respected hosts files now block his garbage; along with atleast one
>resident protection module. :)

Heh!

You're the author of MBAM, right? I've been using the free version
for quite some time and I appreciate your hard work!

I also use SuperAntiSpyware, just in case yours misses something. Is
there anything else you would recommend for thorough protection?

From: Dustin Cook on
G. Morgan <usenet_abuse(a)gawab.com> wrote in

> On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 21:55:02 GMT, Dustin Cook
> <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Sorry, I can't see your blog. MVPS hosts blocks it.
>>>

>>Most respected hosts files now block his garbage; along with atleast one
>>resident protection module. :)
>
> Heh!
>
> You're the author of MBAM, right? I've been using the free version
> for quite some time and I appreciate your hard work!

Nope. I am not MBAM's author. That credit belongs to Marcin and the rest of
the development team. I am on the research team tho.

> I also use SuperAntiSpyware, just in case yours misses something. Is
> there anything else you would recommend for thorough protection?

A good antivirus program, not a suite mind you as I don't see any reason to
bog your system down without just cause.

--
"Is there anything in Guul Draz that doesn't suck the life out of you?"
- Tarsa, Sea Gate sell-sword.

From: Caesar Romano on
On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 22:27:29 GMT, Dustin Cook
<bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote Re Re: Ping: Dustin Cook -- MBAM:

>> I also use SuperAntiSpyware, just in case yours misses something. Is
>> there anything else you would recommend for thorough protection?
>
>A good antivirus program, not a suite mind you as I don't see any reason to
>bog your system down without just cause.

What would you recommend as a good anti virus program (not a suite)
that would work well with MBAM?
From: Caesar Romano on
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 06:56:14 -0600, Caesar Romano <Spam(a)uce.gov> wrote
Re Re: Ping: Dustin Cook -- MBAM:

>On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 22:27:29 GMT, Dustin Cook
><bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote Re Re: Ping: Dustin Cook -- MBAM:
>
>>> I also use SuperAntiSpyware, just in case yours misses something. Is
>>> there anything else you would recommend for thorough protection?
>>
>>A good antivirus program, not a suite mind you as I don't see any reason to
>>bog your system down without just cause.
>
>What would you recommend as a good anti virus program (not a suite)
>that would work well with MBAM?

BTW, I am using the paid-version of MBAM
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Caesar Romano" <Spam(a)uce.gov>

| On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 06:56:14 -0600, Caesar Romano <Spam(a)uce.gov> wrote
| Re Re: Ping: Dustin Cook -- MBAM:

>>>A good antivirus program, not a suite mind you as I don't see any reason to
>>>bog your system down without just cause.

>>What would you recommend as a good anti virus program (not a suite)
>>that would work well with MBAM?

| BTW, I am using the paid-version of MBAM
| --
| Work is the curse of the drinking class.

Avira AntiVir and MBAM.

--
Dave

 |  Next  |  Last