From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Liz

Do you have a special reason to use vba. It's not necessary to acheive what
you ask

http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/spin.ppt
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: liz santiago on
OHHH! that works but just to make the animation not for what i need.. i was looking to make a button to add the macro and when i click on the button the spin started but that code just create the animation the same as do it directly on the animation tab. so let me try again, cuse there has to be away to add an animation to a shape without creating the shape so it's trigger by clicking on another shape. if not how can i add more speed to the code i posted before that makes the picture rotate?, that works fine but it is too slow.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.powerpoint/Please-Heeeeelp-Vba-code-to-add-animation-to-an-existing-object
From: liz santiago on
john there is so many post that i am kind of lost here, what link? actually i am not even sure if you were the one who asked me if i saw the link.

---
From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <OY4euVY2KHA.6048(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl>, Liz santiago wrote:
> john there is so many post that i am kind of lost here, what link? actually i am not even sure if you were the one who asked me if i saw the link.

Here's the post John referred to, including link:

====

Do you have a special reason to use vba. It's not necessary to acheive what
you ask

http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/spin.ppt

====

Steve Rindsberg
I don't even spellcheck my own stuff.
John's on his own.
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

From: lizsantiago on
you wont beleive it but i am still looking to achieve this game, i saw the link which directed me to a spinnner but that is for sell, is that made with animations only? cuse i have try all animations in the panel and cant till find one that stop the wheel in different points randomly, i can only stop it at points set with the rotation degree and that is not random cuse it will only stop at those points and after playing a few time my students will know what comes next, unless i redo all the animations again.

---