From: Kabiraaa on

As soon as I double click on the time displayed on the right corner (or
right click "adjust date and time") the small date time windows pops up
for a fraction of a second, and then closes itself. Same is with the
task manager!! :(
Please Help As Soon As Possible.
Thanks

--
Kabiraaa
Kabiraaa's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/230270.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Jim on
On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 02:08:31 -0500, Kabiraaa
<Kabiraaa.4ca45b(a)DoNotSpam.com> wrote:

>As soon as I double click on the time displayed on the right corner (or
>right click "adjust date and time") the small date time windows pops up
>for a fraction of a second, and then closes itself. Same is with the
>task manager!! :(
>Please Help As Soon As Possible.
>Thanks

Have you tried via the control panel ?
From: Badger on
Try the following:

At the dos prompt, type: DATE and hit enter.
At the dos prompt type: TIME and hit enter.

From: Badger on
Make that the CMD.EXE prompt.

From: Kabiraaa on

Yeah I have tried via Control Pannel, but its the same thing!

But I didn't get the dos thing. I dont know how does it work. Could you
please guide me on how to use it?