From: Werner Ruotsalainen [MS MVP - Mobile Devices] on
Unfortunately, Leisure Suit Larry 2 Point and Click (which is NOT the
original game version!) does not use SCI0 (SCript Interpreter) but the
completely incompatible AGS and is, therefore, incompatible with FreeSCI.
You can only play the original Sierra game with FreeSCI.

--
Werner Ruotsalainen - Microsoft MVP - Windows - Mobile Devices
Please see my blog at http://www.pocketpcmag.com/blogs/index.php?blog=3 -

From: PocketDOS on
vga-user wrote:

> I've installed & setup the program on my HP4705.
> So, dos is installed.
> Using the program diskimage,on pc,I have converted a old adventure game
> Leisure Suit Larry toa diskimage file on my ppc.
> Have tried, over and over, but pocketdos can not find-recognize that
> image file (everything is installed in the filestore, using WM2003se).
> Srange because explorer recognized the imagefile.

Dear Sir,

Are you able to find the disk image file using the "Browse" button in
the "Add DOS drive letter" wizard in PocketDOS? If not, you will
probably need to rename the image file so that it has an .IMA or .DSK
extension. We are not familiar with the diskimage program, so perhaps
it is creating an image in a format that is not recognised by
PocketDOS. In this case, we would recommend using the PC version of
PocketDOS or WinImage (www.winimage.com) to create the disk image.

Thank you for your interest.
--
PocketDOS - Adds DOS compatibility to your Pocket Computer.
http://www.pocketdos.com

From: VGA-user on
Oeps, that's a pitty.
Don't know where to find other downloads on the internet.(google ,
google etc.)
btw, about LSL1 , I found it also on that Dutch site.
I tried it out but I came in a black dos screen (after the bleu setup
& play screen)

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 08:09:32 +0200, "Werner Ruotsalainen [MS MVP -

From: Werner Ruotsalainen [MS MVP - Mobile Devices] on
LSL1 (the same Dutch version - that is, the one at
http://www.zdnet.nl/downloads.cfm?id=43884 ) works OK with PocketSarien with
me (except for the invisible SIP on my VGA PL720 - but I use my PDA's with
external keyboards so it's not an issue with me). Are you sure you've copied
all the files from the orig distro to your PDA?

From: PocketDOS on
Dear Sir,

You will probably find a lot more help on the PocketDOS support forum,
which is linked under "Support" on our website.

Thank you for your interest.