From: Werner Ruotsalainen [MS MVP - Mobile Devices] on
Dunno, haven't tested the new click version of LSL2 under FreeSCI. The
"official" Sierra games I've tested under FreeSCI all had sound (for
example, SQ3).

You, however, don't lose much by not having sound in FreeSCI - it's
seriously desynchornized.

--
Werner Ruotsalainen - Microsoft MVP - Windows - Mobile Devices
Please see my blog at http://www.pocketpcmag.com/blogs/index.php?blog=3 -

From: Bible John on
In message <4445deaf$0$23248$ba620e4c(a)news.skynet.be>, vga-user
<vga-user(a)world.net> wrote:

> Hi,
> Is there someone who has experience with the dos emulator pocketdos?

Yes. But I strongly suggest you use it on a Jornada 720, or some HPC with
a keyboard. I'd hatge typing commands with a stylus.

I've installed & setup the program on my HP4705.
--
Vote for Arnold Schwarzenegger in November
(http://www.joinarnold.com/site/c.owL2KgN3LxH/b.1466181/k.8BAF/Accomplishments.htm)

From: VGA-user on
Werner, last question about FreeSCI:
What are your config settings?
I still try to get some sound out of my HP4700 ... because it's in
landscape :-)
I've read about the sound:
http://freesci.linuxgames.com/?page=faq#entry-Whatisthecommandlinegoodfor?
And have changed the sound midi file:

gfx.sdl.fullscreen = yes
animation_delay = 0
midiout_driver = adlibemu
sound_server = sdl
scale = 1
mouse = yes
color_depth = 16
pic0_scaled = no
dirty_strategy = clusters
pic0_dither_mode = flat

[Leisure_Suit_Larry_II]
resource_dir = \IPAQ File Store\Leisure Suit Larry 2
version = 0.000.409

Any difference with your config?
Cu,
VGA-user.

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 21:34:50 +0200, "Werner Ruotsalainen [MS MVP -

From: Werner Ruotsalainen [MVP - Windows - Mobile Devices] on
The same, sound-wise. See:

# Fullscreen/Portrait Mode can be triggered by switching gfx.sdl.fullscreen
to yes/no

gfx.sdl.fullscreen = yes
animation_delay = 0
midi_device = adlibemu
sound_server = sdl
scale = 1
mouse = yes
color_depth = 16
pic0_scaled = no
dirty_strategy = 1
pic0_dither_mode = dither

# Please add your games like in the example below
# Don't forget to copy this file to the \.freesci directory

[KQ4]
resource_dir = \CF-Card\KQ4
version = 0.000.274

[LSL2]
resource_dir = \CF-Card\LSL2
version = 0.000.343

[SQ3]
resource_dir = \CF-Card\SQ3
version = 0.000.453

[PQ2]
resource_dir = \CF-Card\PQ2
version = 0.000.490

--
Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen - Microsoft MVP - Windows - Mobile Devices
Please see the Pocket PC Mag Expert Blog (including mine) at

From: VGA-user on
No, I have no sound :-(