From: David Marcovitz on
Sorry, I didn't get back to you sooner. My daughter's Bat Mitzvah was
Saturday, and I was out all week preparing for it. Unfortunately, I was
afraid that you would be in a situation that didn't allow VBA so I'm
running out of ideas for you. Perhaps, the PowerPoint linking tutorial
might have further suggestions, but I'm not holding out hope:

http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com/powerpointlinking.htm

--David

--
David M. Marcovitz
Associate Professor, Loyola University Maryland
From: אריק on
I wish you a lot of Mazal Tov on your daughter's Bat-Mitzvah, this is a happy
and important ceremony.
Concerning the presentation, I will take a look on the link you supplied
below.
Thank you,

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2