From: RZ on
I went to boot up my HP desktop and nothing happened. I looked at the back
of the case and there is a green light on the power supply that is flashing.
Normally, the green light is on steady. I pulled the power cord from the
power supply, tried it on another CPU and the cord is fine. Re-plugged the
cord into the HP, and same flashing green light and no boot-up.
Does this indicate the power supply is toast?
thanks

From: TeeJay1952 on
On 12/15/2009 9:23 AM, RZ wrote:
> I went to boot up my HP desktop and nothing happened. I looked at the
> back of the case and there is a green light on the power supply that is
> flashing. Normally, the green light is on steady. I pulled the power
> cord from the power supply, tried it on another CPU and the cord is
> fine. Re-plugged the cord into the HP, and same flashing green light and
> no boot-up.
> Does this indicate the power supply is toast?
> thanks

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=bph06788&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en#N1015

Good Luck
Tee Jay