From: Marshall Barton on
Duane Hookom wrote:

>I used that expression because I tried it without the -NumField and the
>value was exactly NumField too much.
>
>To hide a control on the first page, you could try to add a [Page] page
>number in the page header or footer section. Then in the code for the
>section containing the text box, add code to hide the control like:
> Me.TxtYourTextBox.Visible = [Page]>1

Maybe it's past your bedtime, Duane ;-)

It's Pages that needs to be used in a control expression.
Page is always available.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]
From: Duane Hookom on
Marsh,
Thanks for the correction. Hate to waste a control when it isn't needed ;-)

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Access infant on
Mr.Marsh,
I can't follow your advice unless you elaborate.How should i write the code
if i don't want to add a control
--
from
chanakya

From: Access infant on
Mr. Duane, thank you very very much. I tried what you told and I understood
why you used the expression -Numfield. Moreover, this suggestion solved the
problem of the page total also. I earlier tried to calculate it by way of
code but the total was more than doubled always when i tried to print it.
Your suggestion helped me with that problem also. Thank you once again
--
from
chanakya

From: Marshall Barton on
Access infant wrote:

>Mr.Marsh,
>I can't follow your advice unless you elaborate.How should i write the code
>if i don't want to add a control

I was just reminding Duane that the part about "...add a
[Page] page number in the page header or footer section" was
unnecessary.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]