From: Josh Davis on
The reason i do not want PDF for the printable pages is because the viewer
may just want one recipe and not want to print the whole book if they wanted
the recipe in pdf that would be available in the recipe book information
section. It is quicker to just click a link a then click print. In a PDF, the
file has to download and then Acrobat has to open the PDF file which is
slower in my opinion. As for why not remove the navigation and table if this
is soley for print? The short answer is because i like the table layout
better on paper and it allows the viewer to not be confused about how to get
back to the page they were on. Or they can directly go somewhere else on the
site without having to go back to the previous page then go to another area
of the site. I want the site to be as direct and fluid as possible. Also the
printable page would be both for the site and for print i just want a version
that people can preview it as the look at it before printing separate from my
online made-for-website-page. I did reduce the navigation font but no one has
told me as of yet how to fix the numbering issue of the numbered list.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Load Failed
Next: Creating a website