From: FrankV on
printers and faxes>right click on printer you are using>properties

From: Jerry on
Like I said, the printer software won't load, because the print spooler
won't start, so there are no printers listed nor properties to click on.

Jerry
'

From: Jerry on
If I click on add a new printer I get the error message:

"Operation could not be completed. The print spooler service is not
running."

And when I try to get it started it gives a similar message.

Jerry

From: Jerry on
I found the answer to my problem, I googled the question print spooler won't
start and they told me to run:

sc config spooler depend= RPCSS

Then the spooler was able to start and I loaded the software and it now
works fine.

Jerry

From: FrankV on
Good information. I'll keep this in my "tech notes" folder in case it
happens to me again. "sc" in dos prompt shows a lot of information in how to
use it.

Frank