From: John Spencer on
You can use the expression on each page in the Page Header or

Create a top-level group based on the expression =1
Add a control to this top-level group
Set the control's control source to the
= The expression I posted
Set the Top-level group's Repeat Section property to Yes (True) so that it
will repeat on every page.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2009
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County

From: Loggical via AccessMonster.com on
I put the expression in the Report Header, made its property invisible. Put a
Text box in the Date Header and set its property to the invisible expression.
Works exactly they way I want.

Many thanks for all your help.