From: Roswellbob on

Hello to all
A colleague told me to take the computer to his son for troubleshooting:
Carte Mere cited above, Athlon XP 2800 +, 512mb DDR2700 Danelec, Hitachi HDD
160GB
Symptoms, the PC does not boot, no beep at POST and broken down saved
He told me that it is the alim who died.
I dismounted and test all components one after another.
I ride a 900 FSB Athlon 4.5 x200, and the remaining component, after having
move the jumper 200/233, 266.400, the PC starts and installing XP on a
HDD without problem.
I said therefore that the CPU has toasted, I tested a sempron 2400 + which
Trolling and no boot, I flash the bios with the latest version, re tests,
nothing, ditto with a Barton 2500 +.
Avecune try another bar DDR2700 @ 333, no boot, no post, no
beep and no trick of speach at Asus, I leave the jumper on 333
or as I put on 200, it nothing happens, I shall give a 800 and XP PC
restart and boot from WinXP with no problem ...
I tested the CPU on a KT266 A and all CPUs start, those at 333 FSB
are not recognized and in turn Xx266 Mhz but start and launch XP.
I do not know what is happening, what could it be that management
266/333/400
is flingu�e and only the 200Mhz works? in that case why does the CPU
they would start not view as Undercloqu�s on KT7 Turbo?
An idea that can help me?
Thank you and good day
--
Roswellbob

From: frischmoutt on
are you trollingue dear Robert ?
ze cartmere equipped ouize a Barton at 466 FSB is trop high tuned.
Aille had the patience to read yourre prose until ze bout and I ame sure zat
zis ize nor seriousse.

baille

"Roswellbob" <roswellbob(a)zorange.fr> a �crit dans le message de news:
4aa27ca4$0$12640$ba4acef3(a)news.orange.fr...

From: Roswellbob on
frischmoutt wrote:
> are you trollingue dear Robert ?
> ze cartmere equipped ouize a Barton at 466 FSB is trop high tuned.
> Aille had the patience to read yourre prose until ze bout and I ame
> sure zat zis ize nor seriousse.
>
> baille

pourtant �a l'est, mais j'ai juste utilis� le traducteur de Google a partir
d'un post sur un newsgroup fran�ais, je m'en excuse
:-(
j'essayerai de corriger demain, mais bon je suis pas tres fort en
anglais....
Bye

--
Roswellbob

From: Paul on
Roswellbob wrote:
> Hello to all
> A colleague told me to take the computer to his son for troubleshooting:
> Carte Mere cited above, Athlon XP 2800 +, 512mb DDR2700 Danelec, Hitachi HDD
> 160GB
> Symptoms, the PC does not boot, no beep at POST and broken down saved
> He told me that it is the alim who died.
> I dismounted and test all components one after another.
> I ride a 900 FSB Athlon 4.5 x200, and the remaining component, after having
> move the jumper 200/233, 266.400, the PC starts and installing XP on a
> HDD without problem.
> I said therefore that the CPU has toasted, I tested a sempron 2400 + which
> Trolling and no boot, I flash the bios with the latest version, re tests,
> nothing, ditto with a Barton 2500 +.
> Avecune try another bar DDR2700 @ 333, no boot, no post, no
> beep and no trick of speach at Asus, I leave the jumper on 333
> or as I put on 200, it nothing happens, I shall give a 800 and XP PC
> restart and boot from WinXP with no problem ...
> I tested the CPU on a KT266 A and all CPUs start, those at 333 FSB
> are not recognized and in turn Xx266 Mhz but start and launch XP.
> I do not know what is happening, what could it be that management
> 266/333/400
> is flingu�e and only the 200Mhz works? in that case why does the CPU
> they would start not view as Undercloqu�s on KT7 Turbo?
> An idea that can help me?
> Thank you and good day

Are the capacitors in good shape ?

http://upload.wozzap.de/up/A7N8X.jpg

There are occasionally problems with capacitors on A7N8X.

Paul
From: Roswellbob on
Paul wrote:

> Are the capacitors in good shape ?
>
> http://upload.wozzap.de/up/A7N8X.jpg
>
> There are occasionally problems with capacitors on A7N8X.

all seem's to be in good health....
Thanks for reply

--
Roswellbob