From: Alias on
Unknown wrote:
> Perhaps an oxymoron but I have no problems with either. Try it and see for
> yourself.

No need. I don't use Windows for the Internet. You should try that and
stop using an antiquated, vulnerable and exploitable OS.

--
Alias
From: Unknown on
Give me facts not your opinion.

From: Alias on
Unknown wrote:
> Give me facts not your opinion.

They've been given to you in spades but you couldn't see them due to the
*fact* that your head is in the sand.

--
Alias
From: Unknown on
Post them for everyone to see right here.

From: Alias on
Unknown wrote:
> Post them for everyone to see right here.

Even OE will let you reread the thread. It can even be configured to
bottom post. It will not be updated.

--
Alias