From: jubiiab via AccessMonster.com on
Hi Linq,

when i write this:
[UseSupplier] = -1

I get this message:
The expression you entered contains invalid syntax

From: jubiiab via AccessMonster.com on
I closed access and did it again - now it works??? Thank you very much for ur
time and help. ;)

From: Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com on
Glad we could help!

As to your previous post, I've also run into problems, from time to time,
where valid code in Conditional Formatting didn't work until you closed the
form and then reopened it.

Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003

From: David W. Fenton on
"Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com" <u28780(a)uwe> wrote in

> If the subform is in Datasheet or Continuous View, as most are,
> you cannot do this kind of formatting thru code in the
> Form_Current event. You'll have to use the Conditional Formatting
> from the Format Menu.

In a datasheet, you can change the color of all the cells at once in
code, but not one cell at a time, unless you use conditional
formatting (which has the drawback of painting very slowly in many
cases).

--
David W. Fenton http://www.dfenton.com/
First  |  Prev  |