From: Lena on
I am working with pretty large MS Project plans ( 50 000 - 90 000 KB)
I now got a problem when I am using the Gantt-chart to show progress. The problem is that the progress bar is not in line with the progress line (ie progress point). This also occurs sometimes for tasks that are marked as 100% ie the progress bar shows that the task is complete but the progress line (or progress point) will not do it, it shows the task as uncompleted and that we are behind schedule.

Could this be solved?

Best regards,
Lena

ASP.Net CountryList / Statelist / Zipcode Lookup
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/9fd2672a-402f-47ef-b2d1-c20697be3fc7/aspnet-countrylist--sta.aspx
From: G�rard Ducouret on
Lena,

Does this happen when you entered actuals "in the future" (you are ahead of
schedule)
Try this:
Tools / Options / Calculation / Edits to total task % complete will be
spread to the status date
Hope this helps,

G�rard Ducouret

<Lena Johansson> a �crit dans le message de news:
2009111711275magdalena.johansson(a)level21.se...