From: mukund.y on
I dont understand exactly Progress line in Microsoft Project....I
feel some problem is there in the Progress line.... any help
please......................

Mukunda
From: Rod Gill on
Very easy advice: don't use it, ever!

Why? because a schedule should be updated to reflect what has actually
happened, relying on the baseline to show what should have happened.
Progress lines break this logic and have incomplete work in the past and
sometimes completed work in the future. This means your resource
requirements reporting is compromised as well as actual recording of work
and cost.

--

Rod Gill
Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz

Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4727 (20091230) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: Rob Schneider on
Best of you could elaborate on what you think is the problem?

To contribute to your understanding, right mouse click on the Gantt
Chart and pick "Progress Lines ...". Then press the Help button on that
Progress Line dialog box for some guidance.

--rms

www.rmschneider.com