From: Muthukumar G. on
Hi

I am using project 2007 professional and it works well with our remote
project server. my other managers are using project 2007 standard. my
question is : Is there any service packs or support packages to connect
project 2007 standard with project server?

Thanks in advance
From: Mike Glen on
Hi Muthukumar ,

No - you must have Project Professional to connect to Project Server. For server questions, try posting on the microsoft.public.project.server newsgroup (forum). Please see FAQ Item: 24. Project Newsgroups. FAQs, companion products and other useful Project information can be seen at this web address: http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm

Mike Glen
Project MVP

"Muthukumar G." <MuthukumarG(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:178E9F62-438E-42B9-BBF5-3745DF89AEAD(a)microsoft.com...
Hi

I am using project 2007 professional and it works well with our remote
project server. my other managers are using project 2007 standard. my
question is : Is there any service packs or support packages to connect
project 2007 standard with project server?

Thanks in advance

Pages: 1
Prev: Progress line
Next: Rename the a column title