From: N Birkholz on
I am exporting as a web page in Projects 2003. I can add a column with
hyperlinks for the tasks, but cannot make the task name into the hyperlink.
Is this possible, to automatically apply the hyperlink to the name of that
task in Project 2003?
From: JulieS on
Hello N Birkholz,

No, I'm sorry. The only option I could suggest is to edit the
html code after saving the web page. You might be able to edit
the template, but that is beyond my abilities to guide you much
further.

The templates are stored:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\1033\Microsoft
Project Web

You'll need to use a program that allows you to edit HTML.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project

From: Rob Schneider on
As Julie mentioned, this is no possible with the capability that Project
provides with the standard HTML output features.

I think that HTML output of Project data works great for many reasons;
so when we've done that we usually rely on our own VBA macros to create
the HTML.

--rms

www.rmschneider.com