From: Chris in San Diego on
I'm back to looking for a resolution to this problem. Are there any ideas
out there?
From: Mike Glen on
Hi Chris,

This sounds like a Project Pro and Server question. If so, try posting on the microsoft.public.project.server newsgroup (forum). Please see FAQ Item: 24. Project Newsgroups. FAQs, companion products and other useful Project information can be seen at this web address: http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm

Mike Glen
Project MVP