From: Chris Georgenes on
uggh - never heard of that error before - what version of quicktime?

Chris Georgenes
Animator
http://www.mudbubble.com
http://www.keyframer.com
Adobe Community Expert

*\^^/*
(OO)
<---->

From: lindseywfu on
Yeah, I haven't been able to find any info about it on Apple's site or anywhere
else. I did post on their Quicktime forums, but no response yet.

I'm using Quicktime 7.1.5

Thanks for trying to help!

From: lindseywfu on
Just for future reference, I found a way to make it work. I had to switch the
default settings of Export to Quicktime Video from whatever they were set at to
"Video." This, of course lost the audio track, so I edited it back in and then
had to export it again before it would upload to YouTube. Maybe there's an
easier way, but this was the best I could figure out, and it ultimately worked.

Thanks so much for your help, Chris - you definitely sent me in the right
direction!

From: Chris Georgenes on
oh cool - thanks for posting your solution - the latest version of quicktime has some new settings
buried in its menus. I forgot about them. Thanks.

Chris Georgenes
Animator
http://www.mudbubble.com
http://www.keyframer.com