From: lindseywfu on
I've made a Flash video that I'd like to upload to YouTube. I've published the
Flash movie as an MOV file and am able to view it in Quicktime on my own
computer. But when I try to upload it to YouTube (or other video-hosting sites)
I get an "invalid file format" error. Maybe this is in part a YouTube problem,
but I'm thinking maybe there's a problem with the way I'm publishing the MOV
file. Are there certain settings I should be using when I publish?

Thanks!

From: Chris Georgenes on
Publishing as Mov creates a flash track in the quicktime player - for other reasons. It's still a
flash track. For true Quicktime video (MOV) file, export from Quicktime Pro (if you upgraded).

Chris Georgenes
Animator
http://www.mudbubble.com
http://www.keyframer.com
Adobe Community Expert

*\^^/*
(OO)
<---->

From: lindseywfu on
Thanks for your prompt response!

But I keep getting an export error when I try to do this - is this a Quicktime problem or is it that I should change my publish setting?
From: Chris Georgenes on
what's the error telling you?

Chris Georgenes
Animator
http://www.mudbubble.com
http://www.keyframer.com
Adobe Community Expert

*\^^/*
(OO)
<---->

From: lindseywfu on
I get a pop up that tells me that "Export Controller has encountered a problem" and has to close. The controller itself says: Error -2147023174 an unknown error has occured.