From: Fred Clown on
Is there a way to set the default volume on a flash video file that loads using
the "FLVPlayer_Progressive.swf" that comes with Dreamweaver 8? For instance
doing something like this ...
<param name="volume" value="50" />
<embed volume="50" ... />

From: urami_ on

Fred Clown wrote:
> Is there a way to set the default volume on a flash video file that loads using
> the "FLVPlayer_Progressive.swf" that comes with Dreamweaver 8? For instance
> doing something like this ...
> <param name="volume" value="50" />
> <embed volume="50" ... />

You can't set it up from html, it has to be first done within the source of SWF file
so in short you need to do it in FLASH. Than you could set up a variable which flash reads
from object embed tags and based on it control volume, tho it has to be first done in
Flash not Dreamweaver before the file is export to SWF.

--
Best Regards

Urami

--

!!!!!!! Merry Christmas !!!!!!!
&

<urami>
If you want to mail me - DO NOT LAUGH AT MY ADDRESS
</urami>