First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Installing or adding python dev installed python.
I have several versions of python installed and some I have built from source which seems to install the python-dev on osx. I know that on ubuntu python-dev is an optional install. The main python version I use is the enthought distribution. Can I install the python-dev tools with this? How. It there a good place f... 20 Jun 2010 00:19
introducing Lettuce, BDD tool for python with Django integration
Steven D'Aprano wrote: I assume the one you're talking about is Behaviour Driven Development. Wikipedia defines it as: BDD is a second-generation, outside-in, pull-based, multiple-stakeholder, multiple-scale, high-automation, agile methodology. It describes a cycle of interactions ... 19 Jun 2010 22:09
Is this make sence? Dynamic assembler for python
I found on the forum some discussion about crypting text and one guy did make assembly implementation of crypting algorithm. He dynamically generates mashine code and call that from python. Here are impressive results http://www.daniweb.com/code/snippet216632-5.html Is this better approach then writing extensions... 21 Jun 2010 22:29
MAKE UPTO $5000 PER MONTH! $2000 IN FIRST 30 DAYS!
MAKE UPTO $5000 PER MONTH! $2000 IN FIRST 30 DAYS! Generate $50 to $100 whenever you have a couple of hours free time tospare. You could make $50 or more in the next 2 hours. Starting right Now! Today! Awesome earnings get paid for your honest work Join as a free member and get paid to your bank account To joi... 19 Jun 2010 08:00
scraping from bundes-telefonbuch.de with python
hello, i'm new on this group, and quiet new to python! i'm trying to scrap some adress data from bundes-telefonbuch.de but i run into a problem: the link is like this: http://www.bundes-telefonbuch.de/cgi-btbneu/chtml/chtml?WA=20 and it is basically the same for every search query. thus i need to submit post data ... 19 Jun 2010 11:16
subprocess in Command promt+ webbrowser
I have a code ,in which i invoke the local webserver in back ground ,then open URL and access the web page. below is my code. I am able to invoke and kill the local webserver in seperate python script,but when i club opening of browser and and subprocess , my like below ,then my script is not responding. Please g... 19 Jun 2010 03:43
500 tracker orphans; we need more reviewers
Go to the bottom of http://bugs.python.org/issue?@template=search&status=1 enter 1 in the Message Count box and hit Search. At the moment, this gets 510 hits. Some have had headers updated, nearly half have had a person add himself as 'nosy' (put 1 in the Nosy count box to count those that have not), but none ... 9 Jul 2010 16:05
I run into a problem in opening a file in Python
The problem is simple. I have 50taxa2HGT_1.txt in the current directory, and I can open it using any text editor (which indicates there actually is.) And I can read it in Python using fd=open("./50taxa2HGT_1.txt", "r") , and it actually got opened, because I can do for line in fd: .... print line ... 18 Jun 2010 17:57
how to convert a sudsobject into its representative XML?
The answer is to use ZSI instead, then call: sw = SoapWriter() sw.serialize(msg) ... 18 Jun 2010 15:43
daemonizing after binding to port
Hello everyone, I'm starting a SocketServer.TCPServer in my program, but since I want to report problems to script starting the program, I want to go daemon *after* TCPServer has done binding to port. Is this likely to cause problems? I mean, my client works when I do the above, that is, it connects to the ... 20 Jun 2010 10:10