First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
Capture the request/response log for local web server throughpython.
En Tue, 15 Jun 2010 00:41:08 -0300, shanti bhushan <ershantibhushan(a)gmail.com> escribi�: Dear all, I have made local webserver up by the python script from BaseHTTPServer import BaseHTTPRequestHandler, HTTPServer class MyHandler(BaseHTTPRequestHandler): def do_GET(self): try:... 15 Jun 2010 03:15
CFP for Surge Scalability Conference 2010
We're excited to announce Surge, the Scalability and Performance Conference, to be held in Baltimore on Sept 30 and Oct 1, 2010. The event focuses on case studies that demonstrate successes (and failures) in Web applications and Internet architectures. Our Keynote speakers include John Allspaw and Theo Schlossna... 15 Jun 2010 01:06
python local web server
Hi , I want to use the python local web server. I want to do the following activities with the server. 1. I want to change to configuration of any time ,with the help of python script. 2. I want to log request and response for the server so ,i can use it for analysis. Please guide me in this respect, if this c... 15 Jun 2010 01:06
Finding closures through introspection
I'm doing something with CPython introspection, and I'm trying to determine whether a function is a closure. Consider def foo(x) : global fbar def bar(y) : pass fbar = bar # export closure foo(0) We now have "fbar" as a reference to a closure. "inspect" can tell us... 15 Jun 2010 02:10
Capture the request/response log for local web server through python.
Dear all, I have made local webserver up by the python script import string,cgi,time from os import curdir, sep from BaseHTTPServer import BaseHTTPRequestHandler, HTTPServer #import pri import glob import logging import logging.handlers class MyHandler(BaseHTTPRequestHandler): def do_GET(self): ... 15 Jun 2010 00:01
newbie subprocess.Popen performance issues/questions
I tried to use subprocess.Popen to make my web app do a bunch of stuff in separate processes today. It appeared like only the first one finished and/or the rest of the forked processes crashed. I only have around 300Mb. Is it possible that my subprocess.Popen code was swapping to disk so much that most of the P... 15 Jun 2010 10:54
lambdas
I'm trying to write a class factory to create new classes dynamically at runtime from simple 'definition' files that happen to be written in python as well. I'm using a class factory since I couldn't find a way to use properties with dynamically generated instances, for example: I would prefer this, but it doesn't ... 15 Jun 2010 02:10
Standard Library SSL Module (was: Python OpenSSL library)
On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 1:25 PM, Antoine Pitrou <solipsis(a)pitrou.net> wrote: That was not my question. My question was whether there was a reason to rewrite a separate OpenSSL-accessing library rather than contributing to improve the "hashlib" and "ssl" modules which are already part of the Python stdlib. ... 14 Jun 2010 18:28
setprocname
Hello, Why there is no setprocname function in standard library, or am I missing something? ... 15 Jun 2010 18:44
Is Scheme/LISP faster than C/C++
Quoting the following post :- I am looking for expert opinions http://groups.google.com/group/gnu.emacs.help/browse_thread/thread/54fb97d15b234d31# Probably doesn't meet your intent, but this is a really impressive bit of (whacky) art: Lisp runs faster than C. Once you get more time away from screwing ... 16 Jun 2010 15:27