First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
segfault with small pyqt script
Hi Guys, I'm desperate. I'm having a real application, which fails rather often when finishing it. I'm not sure, whether any serious problem could be hidden behind it The script is a pyqt script, which segfaults most of the time on my ubuntu 10.4 linux 64 bit and I'm having trouble to understand why. Trying t... 13 Aug 2010 17:56
cx_Oracle 5.0.4 + Python 3.1.2 + Oracle Instant Client 10.2.04; DLL Load failed on import (Win/NT)
Hi, I've tried countless times to build & install cx_Oracle on Python 3.1.2, and failed every time, so I'd like to ask someone for help. I've included step-by-step (literally) description of my last try, with so much detail I could, to help clarify things. I can build without errors. I can install without erro... 11 Aug 2010 18:02
looping through possible combinations of McNuggets packs of 6,9and 20
As said in the instructions. if you find six consecutive numbers, that can be bough in exact quantity, then you know, that all bigger numbers can also be bought in exact quantity. I would do a brute force approach first I would create one function, which will try to find out, whether one can buy an ex... 13 Aug 2010 17:56
looping through possible combinations of McNuggets packs of 6,9 and 20
level: beginner exercise: given that packs of McNuggets can only be bought in 6, 9 or 20 packs, write an exhaustive search to find the largest number of McNuggets that cannot be bought in exact quantity. exercise source: http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-00-introduction-t... 13 Aug 2010 17:56
most popular gui framework for python
Hi, Does anyone know of what is the most popular gui framework for python application? TIA ... 12 Aug 2010 04:56
How to input values of the matrix from keyboard in python
Hi I want to know the how we input values into the matrix (N*N size) from keyboard in python, Here I wrote Matrix programe in C++ This asks values from key board and print on the console N*N matrix ; Thanks in advance .... #include<iostream> using namespace std; int main() { double **... 11 Aug 2010 18:02
Queue cleanup
Hi I'm writing a multithreaded app that relies on Queues to move data between the threads. I'm trying to write my objects in a general way so that I can reuse them in the future so I need to write them in such a way that I don't know how many producer and how many consumer threads I might need. I also might ha... 11 Aug 2010 18:02
Is ElementTree development still active?
I checked the svn repo at effbot.org, but it appears to have no updates since 2007. Has development moved elsewhere? Thanks. ... 11 Aug 2010 14:43
Confused: Newbie Function Calls
I am a complete newbie to Python (and programming in general) and I have no idea what I'm missing. Below is a script that I am trying to work with and I cannot get it to work. When I call the final print function, nothing prints. However, if I print within the individual functions, I get the appropriate printout. ... 11 Aug 2010 15:49
How to swallow traceback message
Hi, I run my py app to display a file's contents, and it is normally very long. So I use it like below: python myapp.py input_file | more to see them step by step. But when I try to exit it, normally I use Ctrl+ C key to quit it. Problem is every time I do like it, it shows Traceback message and it makes ... 11 Aug 2010 14:43