First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
mysqldb - parameter issue
hi... using python v2.6, using the mysqldb lib the test tbl looks like: DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `functionError_TBL`; CREATE TABLE `functionError_TBL` ( `parentFunction` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '', `currentFunction` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '', `parentFunctionID` int(10) NOT NULL default 0, `... 11 Aug 2010 13:38
GET PAID FOR WORKING ONLINE $100 ON YOUR FIRST DAY
GET PAID FOR WORKING ONLINE $100 ON YOUR FIRST DAY Just Re-launched! ClickMasterPro network Learn how to make money from your home using your website Just join this network and Learn the secrets of how to make 1000's of $$$$ by bringing visitors to your free link or website No investment free to join GREAT OF... 11 Aug 2010 09:14
urgent requirement at Hyderabad
Hi, We are looking for Python Developers/programmers with 1+ years of experience. Send resume to sushmak(a)millenniumsoft.com Regards, Sushma. ... 11 Aug 2010 20:14
regex to remove lines made of only whitespace
Hi All, I'm looking for a regex (or other solution, as long as it's quick!) that could be used to strip out lines made up entirely of whitespace. eg: 'x\n \t \n\ny' -> 'x\ny' Does anyone have one handy? cheers, Chris -- Simplistix - Content Management, Batch Processing & Python Consulting ... 11 Aug 2010 12:32
Line-by-line processing when stdin is not a tty
When stdin is not a tty, Python seems to buffer all the input through EOF before processing any of it: [ron(a)mickey:~]$ cat | python print 123 print 456 <hit ctrl-D here> 123 456 Is there a way to get Python to process input line-by-line the way it does when stdin is a TTY even when stdin is not a TTY? ... 12 Aug 2010 15:52
Access lotus notes using Python 2.5.1
Hello All, I am trying to send email using Lotos notes. When I run following commands to establish a COM connection, Python crashes with a error saying "Runtime Error.....Pythonwin.exe abnormal termination". import win32com.client session = win32com.client.Dispatch('Lotus.NotesSession') Any help is apprecia... 11 Aug 2010 08:10
Splitting a sequence into pieces with identical elements
Suppose you have a sequence s , a string for say, for instance this one : spppammmmegggssss We want to split s into the following parts : ['s', 'ppp', 'a', 'mmmm', 'e', 'ggg', 'ssss'] ie each part is a single repeated character word. What is the pythonic way to answer this question? A naive solution ... 10 Aug 2010 23:31
type enforcement in _ssl.sslwrap
ssl.SSLSocket.__init__ makes a call to _ssl.sslwrap (in the C module). That in turn makes a call to PyArg_ParseTuple, which casts the first arg of _ssl.sslwrap into a PySocketModule.Sock_Type object. My problem is that I am trying to pass in an object that implements the Socket interface, but does not inherit f... 11 Aug 2010 12:32
Newbie question - calculating prime numbers
Matty Sarro wrote: Hey Everyone, I'm currently trying to work through MIT's opencourseware and am using python. The second assignment they offer is to determine the 1000th prime number. Below is the code I am using: #Assignment 1a #Determine the 1000th prime number candidate=3 #Already know t... 10 Aug 2010 10:12
shelf-like list?
I'm looking for a module that implements "persistent lists": objects that behave like lists except that all their elements are stored on disk. IOW, the equivalent of "shelves", but for lists rather than a dictionaries. Does anyone know of such a module? (I suppose that I could slap together a crude imp... 13 Aug 2010 17:56