First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Announcing: python-ghostscript 0.3
Announcing: python-ghostscript 0.3 A Python-Interface to the Ghostscript C-API using ctypes :Copyright: GNU Public License v3 (GPLv3) :Author: Hartmut Goebel <h.goebel(a)crazy-compiler.com> :Homepage: http://bitbucket.org/htgoebel/python-ghostscript :Download: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ghostscrip... 12 Aug 2010 16:58
Using elementtree to Create HTML Form / Set "selected"
__class__ of what
Hello, I have, class C: n=0 def __init__(s): __class__.n+=1 I do C() This is fine. But of what thing I am taking the __class__ of? I can also do @staticmethod def p(): print(__class__.n) C.p() 1 Thanks, Eric J. ... 12 Aug 2010 11:27
Programming Puzzles? What's your favorite puzzle?
Matty Sarro wrote: Hey All! Hope your thursday is treating you well. I'm looking for suggestions on books of programming/engineering puzzles that range from beginners to advanced and even expert level problems. I know they exist; we had them back in college for practicing before the ACM programming compe... 12 Aug 2010 11:27
Renaming OS files by file type in python
Hi all, I am creating a program that renames all files of the similar file type. But i am stuck at this part. I tried running this code and I got this error: new_name = os.rename(path, newpath) WindowsError: [Error 183] Cannot create a file when that file already exists. Hope you guys could help. import o... 12 Aug 2010 12:33
Secure LDAP Configuration
I want to create an LDAP database for my company with following settings. Only the ldap user belongs to my company can search and view ldap entries I want to protect ldap user belongs to my company One ldap user can't search and view others details Only allow ldap users to authenticate with there username a... 12 Aug 2010 09:16
Long rant about Python in Education
This is in response to one of the pyWiki pages: PythonAsAFirstLanguage. If there's a better place I could have posted this, please tell me about it. I will be posting this elsewhere over the next few ideas, because I feel it's my duty to spread this idea. It's not grandiose, just Quixotic. Someone wrote, ... 12 Aug 2010 13:39
Copying a file with a question mark in it's name in Windows
A python script I use to backup files on a Windows 2003 server occasionally fails to retrieve the size of a file with a question mark in the name. The exception I get is "OSError #123 The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect". I realize that technically a question mark in the name of a file... 12 Aug 2010 10:21
cx_Oracle 5.0.4 + Python 3.1.2 + Oracle Instant Client10.2.04; DLL Load failed on import (Win/NT)
Hello, On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 02:29:24PM -0700, tormod wrote: I've tried countless times to build & install cx_Oracle on Python 3.1.2, and failed every time, so I'd like to ask someone for help. .... I've opened the cx_Oracle.pyd with Dependency Walker (http:// www.dependencywalker.com/) and DW reports... 12 Aug 2010 07:05
looping through possible combinations of McNuggets packs of 6,9 and 20
Baba <raoulbia(a)gmail.com> writes: exercise: given that packs of McNuggets can only be bought in 6, 9 or 20 packs, write an exhaustive search to find the largest number of McNuggets that cannot be bought in exact quantity. Is that a homework problem? Hint: first convince yourself that a largest number actu... 13 Aug 2010 16:51
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13