From: jkclub2000 on
I would like to ask these questions:

1) IXMLDOMDocument has load() function but doesn't have close (or
anything similar). Does this mean I don't need to close the xml file
after I've done with it?
And I assume something like this would be ok too
m_xmldoc.load("document1.xml");
Then later,
m_xmldoc.load("document2.xml"); // is document1.xml still open
somehow?

2) I use IXMLDOMNode::cloneNode, but don't append the new node to the
root. Later on, I figure I don't need this node anymore. Do I need to
delete it somehow to free memory/clean up? I only call Release (on
IXMLDomNode *) right now. I wonder if the cloned node is still around
and causes memory leak.

3) Similarly to (2), if I use IXMLDOMNode::replaceChild, do I need to
free the node that got replaced? I know when I save the xml document, I
don't see it anymore, but I'm concerned about memory leak.

I'd really appreciate any help!
Thank you.