From: kenseto on

"Bob Cain" <arcane(a)arcanemethods.com> wrote in message
> kenseto wrote:
> > "Bob Cain" <arcane(a)arcanemethods.com> wrote in message
> > transmitted
> > detectable.
> >> If there's lotsa light in the vicinity, which part of it is your
> >> absolute motion with respect to?
> >
> > You need to do the experiments as described in the above link.
>
> In other words you don't know. Another evasion noted.

Sigh....if you want to find out your absolute motion wrt the local light
rays you need to do the experiments.

> > Any frequency
> > shift by a light source is the detection of absolute motion.
>
> Or evidence of motion of the source with respect to you.
>How do you
> sort out the difference?

You can interpret anyway you want. But a correct ether theory would say that
frequency shift is due to the absolute motions of the source or the observer
wrt the light rays.

>If I see a spectral line of a source to my
> left shifted by the same amount as that of a source to my right what
> does that tell me about my "absolute motion."

Your absolute motion is your motion wrt the local light rays. You need to
select the light ray and do the experiments as specifiied in the above link.

> If I see it from the right but not from the left what does that tell
> me about my "absolute motion"?

Then do the experiments for the light from the right.

From: kenseto on

"YBM" <ybmess(a)nooos.fr> wrote in message
> Bob Cain a ?crit :
> >>kenseto wrote:
> >>Absolute motion is that motion of an object wrt the light being
transmitted
> >>by the aether. This is the only kind of absolute motion that is
detectable.

> > If there's lotsa light in the vicinity, which part of it is your
> > absolute motion with respect to?
>
> What a question ! The one going in the (absolute) vertical direction !

Idiot.

From: Bob Cain on
kenseto wrote:
> "Bob Cain" <arcane(a)arcanemethods.com> wrote in message
>
> Sigh....if you want to find out your absolute motion wrt the local light
> rays you need to do the experiments.

Evasion.

> You can interpret anyway you want. But a correct ether theory would say that
> frequency shift is due to the absolute motions of the source or the observer
> wrt the light rays.

Which ones?

> Your absolute motion is your motion wrt the local light rays.

Which ones?

> You need to
> select the light ray and do the experiments as specifiied in the above link.

Do it for me. "Select the light ray.." ROTFLOL!

> Then do the experiments for the light from the right.

Meaningless non-sequitor.

Bob
--

"Things should be described as simply as possible, but no simpler."

A. Einstein
From: Bob Cain on
kenseto wrote:

> Idiot.

Fraud.

Bob

From: kenseto on

> kenseto wrote:
> > "Bob Cain" <arcane(a)arcanemethods.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Sigh....if you want to find out your absolute motion wrt the local light
> > rays you need to do the experiments.
>
> Evasion.

You don't know what that word mean.

> > You can interpret anyway you want. But a correct ether theory would say
that
> > frequency shift is due to the absolute motions of the source or the
observer
> > wrt the light rays.
>
> Which ones?

Both.

> > Your absolute motion is your motion wrt the local light rays.
>
> Which ones?

Both.

> > You need to
> > select the light ray and do the experiments as specifiied in the above
link.

> Do it for me. "Select the light ray.." ROTFLOL!

You said a bunch of light rays.

Ken Seto