From: OldDuke on
On Wed, 14 May 2008 21:50:10 -0400, "Bigdawg" <hzy1369(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"OldDuke" <none(a)nobody.net> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 13 May 2008 03:13:01 -0700, Eric
>> <Eric(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Does anyone have any suggestions on whether following RAMs are compatible
>>>each other? Therefore, I can install both on the same computer.
>>>
>>>My current PC is using following RAM, and I would like to add addition
>>>one.
>>>NT256T64UH4A0FY-37B
>>>256MB 1R X 16
>>>PC2-4200U-444-10-C1
>>>
>>>The following RAM is shown as below, does anyone have any suggestions
>>>whether following RAM is compatible to above one?
>>>V826632K24SATG-C0
>>>256MB DDR-333MHz-CL2.5
>>>PC2700U-2533-0-A0
>>>
>>>Thanks in advance for any suggestions
>>>Eric
>> And this has WHAT to do with the OS? Oh, right, NOTHING.
>>
>> Ask elsewhere
>
>as said before that ram can not be used together.
>OldDuke is a real pain I found a repost for a question I ask back in Mar
>yesterday and his comments are the same. maybe he should move the bar a
>little to the right and see the full name of this group
>PUBLIC.WINDOWSXP.HARDWARE or he's just a ???

And what did this question have to do with the WINDOWSXP part of the
group title? NOTHING. I'm right, you both are WRONG, move on please.

From: Walter Wall on

> On Wed, 14 May 2008 21:50:10 -0400, "Bigdawg" <hzy1369(a)hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>"OldDuke" <none(a)nobody.net> wrote in message

>>> And this has WHAT to do with the OS? Oh, right, NOTHING.
>>>
>>> Ask elsewhere
>>
>>as said before that ram can not be used together.
>>OldDuke is a real pain I found a repost for a question I ask back in Mar
>>yesterday and his comments are the same. maybe he should move the bar a
>>little to the right and see the full name of this group
>>PUBLIC.WINDOWSXP.HARDWARE or he's just a ???
>>
> And what did this question have to do with the WINDOWSXP part of the
> group title? NOTHING. I'm right, you both are WRONG, move on please.

No one gives a hoot. You move on.

From: Bill in Co. on
Walter Wall wrote:
> "OldDuke" <none(a)nobody.net> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 14 May 2008 21:50:10 -0400, "Bigdawg" <hzy1369(a)hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> "OldDuke" <none(a)nobody.net> wrote in message

>>> as said before that ram can not be used together.
>>> OldDuke is a real pain I found a repost for a question I ask back in
>>> Mar
>>> yesterday and his comments are the same. maybe he should move the bar a
>>> little to the right and see the full name of this group
>>> PUBLIC.WINDOWSXP.HARDWARE or he's just a ???
>>>
>> And what did this question have to do with the WINDOWSXP part of the
>> group title? NOTHING. I'm right, you both are WRONG, move on please.
>>

> No one gives a hoot. You move on.

Oh, come on now. I think you could be a bit more helpful here, Walter,
and (perhaps) suggest a where he could move to! (Because I don't think he
gets it).

From: Walter Wall on

"Bill in Co." <not_really_here(a)earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Walter Wall wrote:
>> "OldDuke" <none(a)nobody.net> wrote in message

>>> And what did this question have to do with the WINDOWSXP part of the
>>> group title? NOTHING. I'm right, you both are WRONG, move on please.
>>>

>> No one gives a hoot. You move on.
>
> Oh, come on now. I think you could be a bit more helpful here, Walter,
> and (perhaps) suggest a where he could move to! (Because I don't think
> he gets it).

I could but, I'm trying (desparately) not to resort to abuse. But I'm
close.

From: OldDuke on
On Tue, 27 May 2008 15:47:00 +0100, "Walter Wall" <wall(a)privacy.net>
wrote:

>"Bill in Co." <not_really_here(a)earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> Walter Wall wrote:
>>> "OldDuke" <none(a)nobody.net> wrote in message

>>> No one gives a hoot. You move on.
>>
>> Oh, come on now. I think you could be a bit more helpful here, Walter,
>> and (perhaps) suggest a where he could move to! (Because I don't think
>> he gets it).
>
>I could but, I'm trying (desparately) not to resort to abuse. But I'm
>close.

Really? Oh, I'm shaking thinking of your "abuse."

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: LiveCam 3000 issue
Next: Blue Screen 0x0000007A