From: Walter Wall on

"OldDuke" <none(a)nobody.net> wrote in message
> On Tue, 27 May 2008 15:47:00 +0100, "Walter Wall" <wall(a)privacy.net>
> wrote:
>

>>"Bill in Co." <not_really_here(a)earthlink.net> wrote in message

>>> Oh, come on now. I think you could be a bit more helpful here,
>>> Walter,
>>> and (perhaps) suggest a where he could move to! (Because I don't think
>>> he gets it).
>>
>>I could but, I'm trying (desparately) not to resort to abuse. But I'm
>>close.
>>
> Really? Oh, I'm shaking thinking of your "abuse."

A post like that just shows your stupidity better than I ever could.

From: JohnO on

> That's the point. A 43 year old (if indeed that is what you are) with a
> mental age of 43 wouldn't have posted a remark more likely to be heard in
> a school playground. The only person who hasn't got the brains to see
> what is going on here is you. You are alone. No-one else agrees with
> you. Doesn't that tell you something? Of course not, because you are too
> obsessed to see it.

You cannot convince a turd to stop smelling.

From: OldDuke on
On Thu, 29 May 2008 08:59:20 -0400, "JohnO"
<johno@!NOOSPAM!heathkit.com> wrote:

>> That's the point. A 43 year old (if indeed that is what you are) with a
>> mental age of 43 wouldn't have posted a remark more likely to be heard in
>> a school playground. The only person who hasn't got the brains to see
>> what is going on here is you. You are alone. No-one else agrees with
>> you. Doesn't that tell you something? Of course not, because you are too
>> obsessed to see it.
>>

>You cannot convince a turd to stop smelling.

Yep. That's why you stink.

From: Walter Wall on

> On Thu, 29 May 2008 08:59:20 -0400, "JohnO"
> <johno@!NOOSPAM!heathkit.com> wrote:
>

>>> That's the point. A 43 year old (if indeed that is what you are) with a
>>> mental age of 43 wouldn't have posted a remark more likely to be heard
>>> in
>>> a school playground. The only person who hasn't got the brains to see
>>> what is going on here is you. You are alone. No-one else agrees with
>>> you. Doesn't that tell you something? Of course not, because you are
>>> too
>>> obsessed to see it.
>>>

>>You cannot convince a turd to stop smelling.
>>
> Yep. That's why you stink.

You are not helping your own case one bit. Another playground remark (and
from a kindergarten playground no less)

From: Gurney on
On Fri, 30 May 2008 08:15:00 +0100, "Walter Wall" <wall(a)privacy.net>
wrote:

>"OldDuke" <none(a)nobody.net> wrote in message

>>>You cannot convince a turd to stop smelling.
>>>
>> Yep. That's why you stink.
>>

>You are not helping your own case one bit. Another playground remark (and
>from a kindergarten playground no less)

Only a playground remark to respond to YOUR playground remark.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: LiveCam 3000 issue
Next: Blue Screen 0x0000007A