From: Rob Schneider on
Danny_dH,

Sorry ... I don't quite understand. Can you reframe the question? My
hunch is that what you want/need to do should be able to be handled by
Project without the need of all these special fields. What are you
trying to do?

In any event, to get the sums of custom field [Days Worked] in the
summary rows, did you notice the control for that on the custom field
dialogue box?

--rms

www.rmschneider.com

From: "Steve House" sjhouse at hotmail dot on
Go to Tools Customize Fields where you created the Days Worked column and
make sure it's set to rollup to summaries
--
Steve House
MS Project Trainer & Consultant

From: Danny_dH on
WOOHOOO that's IT!!!! Finally got my total days worked sum :)

GREAT GREAT..

Thanks everyone for contributing!!!