From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
Steve L. wrote:
> "Dave \"Mod Bod\" Modisette" <dmodisette(a)gatortraks.com> wrote in
>
>> However the pan on Track 1 is overriding the pan on Track 2. What I'm
>
> Try sending it prefader prepan
That's not doing it. It then disables the fader on Track 2 (in effect)
and you have to control the fader via the send.

I'm starting to think that your first solution is the only choice. I
hate the idea of an extra empty track just to control the volume of the
folder tracks. But it might be that it is the only way to logically do
it. The first track becomes a bus and all tracks below it in the
hierarchy are feeding it.

--
Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette

http://www.gatortraks.com/forum
http://www.gatortraks.com
From: Here In Oregon on

"Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" > That's not doing it. It then disables the
fader on Track 2 (in effect)
> and you have to control the fader via the send.
> I'm starting to think that your first solution is the only choice. I hate
> the idea of an extra empty track just to control the volume of the folder
> tracks. But it might be that it is the only way to logically do it. The
> first track becomes a bus and all tracks below it in the hierarchy are
> feeding it.

Yeah, I see what you mean now. You might ask over at the Reaper forums but
I think that Parental control over how the children behave is how it only
works.

From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
Here In Oregon wrote:

> "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" > That's not doing it. It then disables the
> fader on Track 2 (in effect)
>> and you have to control the fader via the send.
>> I'm starting to think that your first solution is the only choice. I
>> hate the idea of an extra empty track just to control the volume of
>> the folder tracks. But it might be that it is the only way to
>> logically do it. The first track becomes a bus and all tracks below
>> it in the hierarchy are feeding it.
>
> Yeah, I see what you mean now. You might ask over at the Reaper forums
> but I think that Parental control over how the children behave is how it
> only works.
It makes perfect sense to do it that way and if it didn't (perform that
way) it would likely jump up and bite you on the butt some day.

--
Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette

http://www.gatortraks.com/forum
http://www.gatortraks.com