From: PG on
Hi daniel,

I know that 5900 is used by VMRC.
It's the port that Clients use to connect to Virtual server...either using a
browser or the VMRC client application.

From: PG on
I know that port 1024 is the administration website, that works perfectly.
My only problem is accessing guest machines using the browser on port 5900,
that is correctly configured configured on Virtual server, because I can
access it using the VMRC client application.

So since my only problem is accessing that port(5900) through the browser, I
think it has to be IIS related. I just can seem to figure out what that
stupid message is!

I'll just have to keep trying different installations/configurations to
figure out this one..

Thanks for your help...

From: Daniel Crichton on
It's not IIS - it's Virtual Server that is listening on port 5900. I suggest
that you take this to a Virtual Server related group as they might be able
to tell you what is wrong. Why are using trying to use a web browser to
connect to the VMRC server? From what I've read you can only use the VMRC
client to connect to that port, and you've verified that is working
correctly. RFB is not the same as HTTP, why would you think that an RFB
server is going to send HTTP responses to a web browser?

Dan