From: TheMekon on
Any recommendations please, preference for local firms in Dorset /
Hampshire.

Fed up with current supplier, our Joomla site has been down since
thursday - it really shouldn't take that long to recover.

I'm looking for:

- someone who can help us with our modest web development requirement.
At the moment it is on Joomla, in the long term would like to move
away from it, but too much invested to change now. Our web skills our
limited so we need someone we can call on who is technically competent.

- hosting. they presumably will be reselling someone else's service,
but it must be to a reasonable standard, with proper support and
recovery procedures.

And for the moment we need Joomla hosting.

I'd be very happy to find a new supplier, thanks for any recommendations.