From: Ben Shimmin on
TheMekon <No.Mail(a)please.com>:
> Any recommendations please, preference for local firms in Dorset /
> Hampshire.

Wrong newsgroup, surely. This has nothing to do with Macs. (And
likewise all those posts about BT Broadband, I might add.)

b.

--
<bas(a)bas.me.uk> <URL:http://bas.me.uk/>
`Property, marriage, the law; as the bed to the river, so rule
From: Ben Shimmin on
Duncan Kennedy <nospam(a)nospam.otterson-bg.couk>:
> In message <slrnhh9osl.6cf.bas(a)rialto.bas.me.uk>, Ben Shimmin
> <bas(a)llamaselector.com> writes
>>Wrong newsgroup, surely. This has nothing to do with Macs. (And
>>likewise all those posts about BT Broadband, I might add.)
>>
> If that was a dig at my recent posts, I apologise - I was under the
> impression the OP was seeking an answer for a remote located friend with
> a curious problem of web access using a MacBook and BT Broadband - I
> use Macs and BT Broadband. Perhaps I shouldn't have written with my
> experience,

No need to apologise -- I wasn't thinking of you at all, in fact, but
rather the spate of recent cross-posts with uk.telecom.broadband which
seem to be purely about broadband usage limits and are entirely suitable
for that group but, in my opinion, of no real relevance to this one.

b.

From: Ben Shimmin on
Woody <usenet(a)alienrat.co.uk>:
> Ben Shimmin <bas(a)llamaselector.com> wrote:
>> TheMekon <No.Mail(a)please.com>:
>> > Any recommendations please, preference for local firms in Dorset /
>> > Hampshire.
>>
>> Wrong newsgroup, surely. This has nothing to do with Macs. (And
>> likewise all those posts about BT Broadband, I might add.)
>
> If you can connect BT Broadband to Macs, then how could it have nothing
> to do with them?

Rowland? Is that you?

b.