From: Col Phil Col on
I did an Excel worksheet and placed a header on it. When it printed, it
automatically did column headers (A,B,C,D). The header and column headers
now print on every document that I print, including Word documents and
e-mails. How can I get rid of the header?
From: Luke M on
With a blank XL sheet, go to Page setup, Sheet tab. Uncheck "print row and
column headings"

--
Best Regards,

Luke M