From: Brian on
When I left click on the row it use to give me the row height and now for
some reason I can't see that anymore. I have to right click and select the
row height to see the size. I already put the CD in and ran the repair on it
and that didn't work. Any ideas onwhat to try?
From: Gord Dibben on
Do not click on just the row header.

Hover the cursor at the line between two row headers and you will see a
two-headed arrow like a cross.

Click on that.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 11:26:01 -0700, Brian <Brian(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>When I left click on the row it use to give me the row height and now for
>some reason I can't see that anymore. I have to right click and select the
>row height to see the size. I already put the CD in and ran the repair on it
>and that didn't work. Any ideas onwhat to try?

Pages: 1
Prev: Recurring header.
Next: Vlookup with If condition