First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4
CentOS4.6; yum spontaneously broke (libxml2mod.so undef. symbol xmlNewDocPI)
Damon Getsman wrote: On Apr 24, 1:43 pm, Damon Getsman <dgets...(a)amirehab.net> wrote: So I break out yum and begin searching for something that will provide that. But it doesn't go very far, because out of nowhere 'yum' comes back with: -=-=-=-=-=-=- There was a problem importing one of the ... 19 Jun 2008 01:12
CentOS4.6; yum spontaneously broke (libxml2mod.so undef. symbol xmlNewDocPI)
I'm using CentOS4.6 in a virtual machine (that shouldn't matter for this) that I'm setting up to provide a service here. Anyway, I'd gotten everything configured just fine, no former problems with yum or anything else on the system and then I find out I need to try to provide libdb.so.1 for my new server proggie.... 24 Apr 2008 17:27
vsftpd and banner_file
Hi, I'm using vsftpd as FTP server. I have configured the vsftpd.conf and specified a line with banner_file. I'm using a Windows XP client machine for downloading. If I use ftp from command line the "banner_file" it's showed correctly. If I try to download from internet explorer or firefox (ftp://myftpsite.mydom... 3 Jul 2007 18:37
"no route to host" problems
Hi. The scene: a lab containing 22 Intel boxes running Fedora Core 6. For the last few weeks, the logwatch report for two of these machines has reported do_ypcall: clnt_call: RPC: Unable to receive; errno = No route to host and YPBINDPROC_DOMAIN: Domain not bound However, when I log in on these machines,... 21 Jun 2007 11:01
PSE HELP: CUPS Server Vs. Windows Print server
Hello, I installed a CUPS server few weeks ago to replace an old proprietary print device (an HP print server) CUPS is working very nicely, but I still have a problem... I set up an HP Laserjet 3005 DN, and it is ok. We are able to print from Windows with point and print after I installed the driver in sam... 1 Jun 2007 12:18
master zone file could not found Named configuration error
i, I put a zone master file in /var/named but it is not being found when I start named (abc's not the real name): apollo[root]:/var/named-> service named start Starting named: Error in named configuration: zone localdomain/IN: loaded serial 42 zone localhost/IN: loaded serial 42 zone 0.0.127.in-addr.arpa/IN... 24 Nov 2006 04:38
i can't successful about SQUID + MRTG .
i can't successful about SQUID + MRTG . Anyone Can help me ? i got error in /var/log/squid/cache.log like this. ############# commBind: Cannot bind socket FD 13 to *:3401: (13) Permission denied FATAL: Cannot open snmp Port ############# When i config /etc/squid/squid.conf ############# snmp_port 34... 22 Nov 2006 09:37
Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: updates
Hi all, I have installed Fedora Core 6 and love it! However, I have 1 problem with is a pretty big one for me. I can use the internet fine with Konqueror, but with Firefox I get a timeout error. Also, when I run Add/Remove Programs, I get the error message "Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: updates". It... 26 Nov 2006 20:51
VSFTPD - 530 Permission Denied
Hello, I'm having a terrible time getting vsftpd to allow me to login as a local user. I'm hoping someone can help me out. Error: ====== # ftp 1.2.3.4 Connected to 1.2.3.4 220 (vsFTPd 2.0.1) 530 Please login with USER and PASS. 530 Please login with USER and PASS. KERBEROS_V4 rejected as an authenticati... 22 Jul 2006 17:44
Fedora 2.6 Kernel Compile VS IP masquerading
I just installed Fedora and want to IP masquerad. Do I need to re-compile the kernel. If so what program is recomended for compiling and where is the kernel source is located and the image file under the Fedora 2.6. The goal of course is getting IP masquerading (forwading) to work. If any one have idea about... 2 Jul 2005 16:24
First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4